Sunday, October 15, 2017

XD Side Story Corner #1

Today, October 15th, is Serena Cadenzavna Eve's official birthday! To celebrate, a new side story quest has been added to the game. In honor of the occasion I've provided a quick translation. The story takes place during her time with Maria and the others at the F.I.S. facilities. Enjoy!










Serena’s Birthday (2017)


Within the F.I.S. laboratories of the Receptor Children project...

Nastassja: Maria? You asked for me?
Maria: Um, Mom…
Nastassja: What’s wrong?
Maria: Uh, well…
Nastassja: If you have something to say, speak clearly.
Maria: I want to ask you…for a favor.
Nastassja: A favor? What is it?
Maria: It’s almost Serena’s birthday. So…I’d like to give her a present but…
Nastassja: I see…you need a present.
Maria: Yeah…Serena likes pudding, so I want to give her some…
Maria: Just one cup is enough. I just really want her to be able to eat some on her birthday…
Maria: Is that…okay…?
Nastassja: Hm, pudding…  If that’s all, then I don’t see any problem.
Maria: Really!?
Nastassja: However, you must keep this a secret from the other children. Otherwise they’ll all want some.
Maria: Okay! Thank you Mom!

Some time later…


Maria: Happy Birthday, Serena. Here’s your present.
Serena: Wow! Pudding! Where did you get this from?
Maria: Yeah, it’s special just for today. Mom got it for you.
Serena: Mom did…?
Maria: What’s wrong?
Serena: Mom is usually so scary…I never thought she’d give me a present…
Maria: It’s because you’re such a good girl, of course.
Maria: But anyway, you should eat it while its still cold.
Serena: Is it really okay for me to have it?
Maria: Of course it is.
Serena: Yay! Thank you big sis! It looks so yummy!


Serena: Munch munch munch… It’s delicious! The best pudding I’ve ever had!
Maria: (Envious Gulp)
Serena: There’s two spoons here, so you have some too big sis!
Maria: …Are you sure? It’s your birthday present…
Serena: Of course! Keeping something this yummy to myself would be such a waste.
Serena: Being able to share it with you will make it even better, big sis!
Maria: …Okay then, I’ll have some too.
Maria: !? Wow, this really is incredibly delicious!
Serena: I know, right! I’m so glad you like it too.
Maria: Hehe…thanks Serena.


Serena: I knew this would make it even better.
Maria: Huh?
Serena: If I had kept this all to myself then I wouldn’t have had a chance to see your happy face just now, big sis.
Serena: Being able to see you happy makes me really happy too.
Maria: …Yeah, the same goes for me.
Serena: Hehehehe, I love you big sis!
Serena: Let’s celebrate next year and every time after, together forever.
Maria: Hehe, of course we will!

END


3 comments:

  1. Thanks to translate!!! so funny and the page was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is too cute that i puke rainbows!, what is the upcoming new event? and thanks for trans :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next upcoming event is a Raid event featuring Leiur's sister as the boss!

      Delete