Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog closing and MOVING

Hi anyone that still reads this. I have been incredibly lax in keeping this place up to date and for that I apologize. When I started this venture I just needed a place to put stuff as I discovered it and eventually I started spreading it to other social media until everything was just all over the place. To that end, Genjuurou's Angels here at blogger is officially closing and relocating to tumblr. I already keep my tumblr blog much more up-to-date and you don't have to be a user to keep tabs on it. It's overall a lot simpler for me to throw content up there than it is to put it here. Now that doesn't mean this blog is going away - the content will remain for you refer to, but no updates will be posted here. Thanks for all your support and I hope you'll follow the transition if you haven't already.




Goodbye!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. Good work so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be my only reason to use tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great work so far.
    Is good to hear that it is only a change of place and not a final goodbye.
    I will continue following your posts on tumblr.
    Regards
    Zero Wind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I look forward the new page :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thxx for all the effort

    ReplyDelete