Friday, May 22, 2015

Nana Mizuki talks about Tsubasa's new battle song

Yesterday Nana's blog updated with a post about her completing the recording session for one of Tsubasa's new songs. Hit the jump for a translation.






The hurdle for singing at post-recording got a hyper level-up (>_<)
Today I went to a character song recording session for "Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX"! p(^_^)q
It was a recording for my character's, Tsubasa's, new battle song!
Tsubasa was raised as a sentinel since she was young, so her songs have always been difficult.
But as we've moved from season 2 to 3, the songs have evolved to be much more hyper...
This song required a high level of breath control and perfect reciting of the lyrics to create a superhuman killing song (lol)
I put my best into it, like I was singing my own Superb Song, so look forward to it! (≧∇≦)



No comments:

Post a Comment